Monday, 12 January 2015

Key Scene Script 1


5.We see a group of school students talking in the playground, the student that uses drugs then lets his/her friends know that he/she is going to pick up drugs in his next free to take at the party.


The location of this shot is a school playground at Plantsbrook.

Person 1: ah I am so excited for this party on Friday!

Person 2: Same!! Who’s actually coming?!

Person 3: The usual lot, I’m not sure what to wear though

Person 2: Forget that, what is everyone drinking?

Person 1: I’m not drinking. I am going to do coke.

Person 3: I thought that you said it was a one off!

Person 1: For God Sake, Not again! You said never again after last time

Person 2: Haha why can you even afford it?

Person 3: Yeah I can, what are you trying to say about me?! I’ve got a free next and I’m picking up in the car park across the road from school so I cant go back on my word now.

Person 2: Talk about bait!

No comments:

Post a Comment